Pamukkale Day Tour From Kusadasi
Explore of Pamukkale on this small-group guided full day tour from Kusadasi.
During your visit to this UNESCO World Heritage Site, stroll along the white travertine rock plateaus and hear about the site’s geology.
Enjoy a cleansing soak in Hierapolis’ natural springs and pools.
This small-group tour in Pamukkale is limited to 14 people.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking Official Tour Guide
- Air Conditioned non-smoking vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee (approximately 25 Turkish Lira) to the thermal pools at Hierapolis
- Tip to driver and tour guide
- Anything unless specified being included
- Tour begins with driving to Pamukkale that has the meaning of the Cotton Castle in English. Once well- known as Hierapolis, famous for healing thermal spa center / mineral Baths and beautiful snow-white "petrified waterfalls. After lunch visit Hierapolis, including the magnificently preserved Necropolis with 1200 tombs, the main Street and Gates, the thermal Baths, the devil's hole(plutonium cave), and Masterpiece Theater. Pamukkale terraces are made of travertine, a sedimentary rock deposited by water from the hot springs. In this area, there are 17 hot water springs in which the temperature ranges from 30 °C to 100 °C The water that emerges from the spring is transported 320 meters (1,050 ft.) to the head of the travertine terraces and deposits calcium carbonate on a section 70 to 80 meters long covering an expanse of 240 meters to 300 meters. Swimming or a therapeutic bath in a hotel pool's hot spring mineral Waters.
Departure Point :Kusadasi Hotels
Departure Time :Kusadasi Hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- SPECIAL NOTES
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 0,5 miles over of travertine without shoos. A hat and plenty of sunscreen are recommended. The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries because the waterfalls can be slippy. Due to the nature of this tour, it is recommended for guests with walkers or wheelchairs till waterfalls. Bring sunscreen and a hat, as shade is limited and bring swimwear for walking in the water at Pamukkale which is the snow-white "petrified waterfalls"
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.