Panda Tour in Sichuan
By the panda volunteer program, firstly you will know more about this endangered cute and mysterious animal on the planet. Secondly you will learn how to take care of Pandas and do activities for pandas. Thirdly you will get a one-in-a-lifttime opportunity to feed a panda closely and get to know the way the cute pandas communicate with humans. After the program, you will be given a certificate and souvenir in memory of your volunteer day experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Panda volunteering fee
- Entrance ticket fee for Panda Base
What's excluded :
Sichuan, recognized as “the Hometown of Giant Pandas”, is the best place to experience the lifetime panda volunteer program. Pandas have been endangered for decades and finally the conservation efforts are starting to pay off: panda populations are growing and their status has been changed to “vulnerable”.
Dujiangyan Panda Base is the nearest place from Chengdu where you could join in the panda volunteer program and hold a giant panda.
• Dujiangyan Panda Base, Dujiangyan 611830 China
Departure Point :Chadianzi, Jinniu District, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Traveler pickup is offered
wechat is the most convenient way to contact us.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.