Panoramic Budapest with Hungarian salami tasting
In addition to history, also the pleasure of tasting typical products
For the tasting of Hungarian cured meats, you spend 1 hour at the end of the tour, where our guide illustrates the characteristics of Hungarian cuisine or gastronomy or interprets the words of the sommeliers who present the wine areas of Hungary.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- multilingual guide
- tasting of Hungarian specialties
What's excluded :
- come in, tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
9.30 am departure from Budapest Eye
PEST: Andrássy Avenue - the ancient underground - Heroes' Square - Museum of Fine Arts - Városliget Park - Vajdahunyad Castle - Széchenyi Thermal Baths - St. Stephen's Basilica (internal visit) - the administrative district - Széchenyi Square - Chain Bridge.
BUDA: Piazza Clark - Montecastello - Piazza di Santa Trinità - Matthias Church only externally - Fishermen's Bastion - historic center with medieval streets with houses built in the 15th-17th. century.
At the end of the tour tasting of the Hungarian salami
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Budapest Eye, Budapest, 1051 Hungary
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.