Pantheon Food Tour with Handmade Pasta, Tiramisù & Trevi Fountain Visit
Enjoy our 3 hour food and walking tour to discover the main highlights of Rome like Navona square, the Pantheon, Trevi fountain and taste some of the most famous Italian and Roman dishes. A chef will cook in front of you the pasta recipe that you will choose from the manu and 5 minutes later a plate of fresh made pasta, steaming, will be ready to delight your palate
If you have few time in Rome and want to see the best of its points of interest, but have also the chance to experience the most famous iItalian food, this is the perfect tour for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local, expert guide
- Small group tour
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You will experience a funny walking and tasting tour in one of the most attractive area of Rome, from Campo de Fiori to Trevi Fountain. The guide will unveil you the history of each monument you will find alongg the way and from one stop to another, you will enjoy delicious tastings of some of the most famous specialties of Italian cousine, like salami, pasta, gelato, tiramisu ... For the pasta tasting you will have the chance to choose the kind of pasta and sauce you like most and the chef will make it at the moment, just for you, so that you can see directly how to cook pasta, from making fresh made spaghetti to put together the ingredients of the rercipe you chose!
• Rome Tours with Local Guide Marta and Her Team, 00165 Rome Italy
• Mix of salami - The first stop will be at a family shop, where the owners made the cold cuts on their own
• Fresh made pasta with typical Italian sauce - Pasta espressa, cooked in front of you with the Italiab sauce you will choose, from pesto to cheese and pepper, or carbonara and more
• Gelato - You can't miss a fresh made gelato, choosing between plenty of flavours that change according to season and fantasy of ice cream master
• Tiramisu - Do you know what "Tiramisu" means? Well, this is the chance to know it, while tasting one of best Italian dessert!
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.