Breathe the religious atmosphere of this unique experience tour. With the guaranteed admission tickets to St. Peter's Square enjoy and live these intense and spiritual moments praying with the Holy Father for about 1hour and a half.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- *Tickets are free, seats are limited and not guaranteed.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
At the Pontificial State’s discretion, the audience might be celebrated in St. Peter’s Square or in the Nervi Hall. Experience an intense spiritual moment of emotions and reflections with people from all over the world assisting to the Papal Audience.
Piazza San Pietro is one of the most beautiful and largest squares in the world. It is located at the foot of St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican; the square has 320 meters in length and 240 meters in width. On the occasion of important liturgical events, St. Peter's Square has reached over 300,000 people. The square was built, by order of Pope Alexander VII, between 1656 and 1667, designed by Bernini.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* Centrally located Rome hotels, pick up at the hotel from 07:00 to 07:15, please be ready from 7:00am at the reception.* This tour includes pick-up service, please indicate the name and address of the hotel when booking.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Photos allowed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- At the discretion of the Vatican State the audience can be held in St. Peter's Square or in the Nervi Hall - Mandatory security checks with metal detector.
- Not recommended for people with walking problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.