Paracas and Huacachina from Lima with Ballestas Islands and Sand Boarding
Wondering what to do in Lima, this is a full day tour from Lima visiting the Pacific beach town of Paracas as well as the desert oasis of Huacachina. Enjoy seeing wildlife in their natural environment to a thrilling desert adventure with a professional guide. For this full day tour the pick up from your Lima hotel or hostel is included, as well as drop off. This tour is good for couples, good for solo travelers and good for big groups. The perfect 1 day escape from the city of Lima!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- 2-hour boat tour to the Ballestas Island
- 2-hour Sandboarding and dunne buggy tour
- Bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- Entry/Admission - Oasis of Huacachina
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Pickup at your hotel/hostel in Lima. Direct bus to Paracas.
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
Take a speedboat out to the Ballestas Islands to see penguins and sea lions in their natural habitat. – Paracas
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Oasis of Huacachina, Urb. Sebastian Barranca L- 19, Ica 11000 Peru
Dune Buggy up and Sandboard down the biggest sand dunes at the only desert oasis in South America.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring breakfast with you (direct bus).
- Please don’t be late, as bus must leave on time to do Ballestas Islands at 10:00 am.
- Bring sunscreen, it is hot all year round in Paracas and Huacachina.
- Food is not included, although we have discounts in many restaurants.
- See itinerary for hour by hour plan.
- Important holidays: Easter weekend April 9-12 and July 28-30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru: The pick-up time will be 1 hour before the usual time, Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) only 1 hour (all operators) and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) only1 hour and 30 minutes (all operators)
- Warm weather all year round. Light-weight jumper/jacket for speedboat ride to Ballestas. Closed-toe footwear for Sandboarding.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.