Paradise Cave & Phong Nha Cave Full Day In Quang Binh
Designated a Unesco World Heritage Site in 2003, the remarkable Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park contains the oldest karst mountains in Asia, formed approximately 400 million years ago. Riddled with hundreds of cave systems – many of extraordinary scale and length – and spectacular underground rivers, Phong Nha is a speleologists’ heaven on earth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phong Nha Caves, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 510000 Vietnam
07:45 You will be picked up at hotels then exploring National Park core zone and Paradise cave - the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park’s core zone, 25km about Phong Nha cave, 75 km about Dong Hoi and 1h20 minutes driving) at the rest of the day.
12:30 Lunch at local restaurant in Phong Nha village
13:30 Visit Phong Nha caves (50 km about the city, 45 minutes driving). After 25 minutes on boat, visitors will arrive Phong Nha cave, take a couple hours to see the cave. This cave is called as water cave, is famous for its rock formation which has been given names such as the "Lion", the "Fairy Caves", the "Royal Court", and the "Buddha".
17:00 Get back to hotel. Tour ends
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.