Paradise Elegance Cruise Luxury - Ha Long Bay 2 Days 1 Night Tour
A sleek, modern vessel that fuses contemporary styling with Vietnamese design concepts, the Paradise Elegance is a meticulously designed steel boat that has reimagined luxury cruising on Halong Bay. Boasting a piano bar, day spa and wellness centre, butler service and the full range of dining options, the Elegance is a work of art, the experience exquisite, the journey flawless.
Discover the secrets of Halong Bay onboard Paradise Elegance: a sleek modern boat that defines sophistication. On your 2-Day, 1-Night cruise, you’ll experience exceptional service, sumptuous food and beautiful cabins that rival this stunning World Heritage site.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- 1 breakfast / 2 lunch / 1 dinner
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- Entrance and sightseeing fees, Kayaking
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Spa treatment services, Beverages and tobacco
- Single supplement
- Transfer Hanoi <-> Halong round trip.
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
- DAY ONE
Check-in at Paradise Suites Hotel - Tuan Chau Island
After arriving at Paradise Suites Hotel on Tuan Chau Island, you will be transferred to Paradise Elegance.
Embark on Paradise Elegance
Once you have been transferred to Paradise Elegance, you will be checked-in and given a short briefing about your cruise while sipping your welcome drink at Le Marin Restaurant.
Lunch at Le Marin Restaurant
Lunch will be served in Le Marin Restaurant while Paradise Elegance cruises toward Halong Bay. You will pass the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, and Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves.
Visit Sung Sot Cave
Your second stop of the day is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you can take in the panoramic views across Halong Bay after visiting the cave. Alternatively, you can opt for an afternoon of pampering at Le Parfum Spa* or an afternoon tea in Le Piano Bar.
Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm or kayak*
Your first excursion is a visit to Tung Sau Pearl Farm, an area in Halong Bay dedicated to growing pearls and practicing a handmade technique based on Vietnamese tradition and Japanese technology. This is also an ideal destination for kayaking. If this excursion doesn’t take your fancy, stay on board and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea.
Cooking Demonstration and Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails*
At sunset, Paradise Elegance will anchor overnight at Coconut Tree Island. Watch a cooking demonstration on the L’Odyssée Sundeck while enjoying Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* at the bar.
Dinner at Le Marin Restaurant
Savour a delicious dinner at Le Marin Restaurant, or choose a special spot anywhere else on board to dine. After dinner, indulge in drinks* and live music at Le Piano Bar, a spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa* or movies in your cabin.
(Please note that live music is not available on Mondays.)
Tai Chi on L'Odyssée Sundeck
Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on L’Odyssée Sundeck, followed by a light breakfast in Le Piano Bar.
Ti Top Island
You will visit popular Ti Top Island, where you can go swimming or hike to the top for another stunning, panoramic view of the Bay.
Breakfast Buffet at Le Marin Restaurant
Back on board, a buffet breakfast will be served as we once again cruise past Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and Fighting Cocks Islet before your bill settlement, check-out and return to Tuan Chau Island.
Disembark at the Tuan Chau Marina
After disembarking from Paradise Elegance, a light lunch at the Paradise Suites Hotel is served for guests booked on the Paradise shuttle bus.
Return to Hanoi.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter or at Tuan Chau habour.Ports
- Tuần Châu Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.