Paradise in Provence - discover Mont Saint Victoire Picasso, Cézanne art & wine
This is an exceptional day's visit that takes you around both the north and the south face of the iconic Montagne Sainte Victoire. To the north discover hidden lakes - Lac de Bimont, rich forests and tiny Provençal villages including Vauvenargues, Picasso's burial place at the beautiful Château of Vauvenargues. From here we drive to the tiny medieval village of Puyloubier, a village set against the backdrop of the south side of the mountain and a gastronomic treat with a lunch stop on the terrace of the tiny village square. In the afternoon a drive through the national park with a stop and a visit to Domaine St Ser, one of the highest vineyards set against the backdrop of the mountain. Sample the delicious wine before we drive through the park back towards Aix-en-Provence. A full day out that combines all the elements of the perfect French Art de Vivre.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting at the end of each visit - you have the option to purchase wine and other local produce
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - There is a choice of a snack lunch on the terrace (no reservations) or a superb sit-down lunch in the Tadao Ando arts centre restaurant (reservations required) ask for details
- Stop At: La Place - Restaurant & Brasserie, 10 Avenue Pierre Jacquemet, 13114 Puyloubier, France
This is the terrace restaurant, we propose for your lunch. Food is fresh, simple, well cooked and reasonable. The terrace is at the centre of the village square, you sit under the shade of the Plane trees next to the fountain. Recommended!
Stop At: Le Barrage de Bimont, 13100 Saint-Marc-Jaumegarde, Aix-en-Provence France
• Magret de canard du Périgord sauce aux cerises, légumes et frites de polenta - Traditional duck breast from the Dordogne in a cherry sauce with vegetables or fries
• Poulpe grillé au basilic, rouille, pomme de terre et petits légume - Mediterranean Squid grilled with fresh basil and a 'rouille'
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
These are all private tours; so we are happy to coordinate with you a collection from another hotel or villa - just contact us when you reserve. We can meet and collect you from other hotels, guest houses, villas & AirBnB apartments in Avignon, Aix & Marseille.Airports
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Marseille Cruise terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT Health & Safety: Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and in particular our hired vehicles and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. Social Distancing - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE, if required to do so. The driver of a hired mini-bus will wear a mask as will our driver/guide whilst in the vehicle together. We recommend our guests to do likewise. Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please see special note regarding our full Health & Safety policy
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.