Paradise Jet Boating and Aquaduck Combo
Depart from the heart of Surfers Paradise aboard the amphibious ‘Duck’. Rides combine informative city-tours with unique and exciting river-cruising. Travel past the glitzy waterfront mansions of the rich and famous and take in the spectacular views of the Gold Coast waterways and its famous landmarks.
Then… Experience Australia’s most exciting jet boat ride with our 55minute Premium Jet Boat Adventure.
Famous for the unique blend of thrills and sightseeing, tours include exciting jet boat spins and slides combined with the magic of wild dolphin spotting and Sovereign Island’s amazing waterfront mansions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- 55-minute jet boat ride
- 1hr amphibious Aquaduck tour (access to on board audio guide included)
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos and video (available to purchase)
- Food and Drinks
55 minute Jetboat adventure ride plus a 1hour Aquaduck city tour and river cruise.
Zoom around the waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater on a thrilling jet boat ride. As you race through the scenic waterway, your captain points out landmarks including Southport Yacht Club, Palazzo Versace Hotel, Marina Mirage, Seaworld, Sovereign Island and Moreton Bay Marine Park. You might even spot wildlife such as dolphins, wallabies and birds. Then head into the heart of Surfers Paradise for a 1hour city tour and river cruise aboard the amphibious ‘Duck’. Travel past the glitzy waterfront mansions of the rich and famous and take in the spectacular views of the Gold Coast waterways and its famous landmarks while learning about the history and culture of the Gold Coast from your tour guide. Kids can also drive the Aquaduck while on the water.
• Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland
• Main Beach, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland
• Wavebreak Island, Broadwater, New South Wales Australia
• Broadwater Parklands, Marine Parade, Southport, Gold Coast, Queensland 4215 Australia
• Marina Mirage Shop 16 74 Sea World Dr, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
• The Spit, Southport, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
• Sovereign Island, The Village Centre, The Sovereign Mile, Paradise Point, Gold Coast, Queensland 4216 Australia
• Sea World, Seaworld Dr, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Departure Point :Paradise Jet Boating, Shop 7b, Mariner's Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children are between 4-14 years old
- Children under 4 years old are not permitted on the jetboat
- Cameras and go-pros are not permitted on board the jetboat.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For guests in wheelchairs or with other accessibility needs please contact our office before booking to confirm suitability to participate in the activity, as this varies depending on circumstances.
- Please wear light comfortable clothing on the jetboat and be prepared to get wet.
- Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to participate.
- All passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by the jet boat ride. Please seek medical advice if uncertain.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.