Paradise of Minca, Blue Wells and Taganga
At 17 kilometers from Santa Marta, tourists find in Minca a transition zone between the warm and mild climate in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, it is a quiet town famous for its coffee farms that has been used so that they can be there carry out activities aimed at the well-being of the body and the mind.
The landscapes it has are completely different from those of the Colombian Caribbean. In this destination you can find mountains, natural freshwater wells and, best of all, a unique coffee ground.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Fried fish (you can change for meat or chicken), patacon, coconut rice and salad, does not include drink (purchased on site).
- Ground transportation to and from the hotel
- Transfer by boat from Taganga to Playa Grande round trip.
What's excluded :
We start this activity with a land tour to Minca, you can learn about their customs, traditions and culture, you can visit the picturesque church Our Lady of Perpetual Help and from there 20 minutes from Camitnata we reach the Marinca waterfalls, impressive waterfalls that arrive from the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
During the tour you can take the opportunity to observe coffee, tomatoes, cocoa and orange crops, among others.
In addition, along the way you can see different species of birds, their nests and, most strikingly, different points of water troughs for hummingbirds. It is amazing to see these animals so beautiful in their natural surroundings!
In the waterfalls you can bathe while you enjoy the sounds of animals, breathe fresh air and relax.
Then we go to Taganga, a typical fishing village where we will board a boat and in 10 minutes we arrive at Playa Grande with white sand and crystal clear waters to take the typical lunch and spend the rest of the afternoon, back we pass through Santa Marta and its beautiful Bay where we will make a small panoramic city tour.
• Taganga, Taganga, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
• Playa Grande, Taganga, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect passengers staying in the areas of: Bello Horizonte, Pozos Colorados, El Rodadero and Santa Marta.Please inform which hotel you will be staying in to coordinate the activity.The pick-up time depends on the area in which your hotel is located.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.