Paragliding In Dehradun
Paragliding in India has recently become a fad as the youngsters are going gaga for this adventure activity. Paragliding in Dehradun is one of the most exotic spots for paragliding. One can get the aerial glimpses of gorgeous "Doon" and "Mussoorie" valley.
Paragliding Flight Durations in Dehradun:
8-12 minutes at 4000 ft above the sky
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety gears and helmet
- Professional Pilot
- To and Fro transportation from our office
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Video & Photography charges
Paragliding is an outdoor sport and an adventure activity where one has to fly a paraglider. We have trained and Government certified Guides help paragliders to make this short journey adventurous. Feel like a bird while gliding in the air and catch the breathtaking glimpses of Dehradun Valley and Mussoorie hills. Paragliding in Dehradun is one of the most exotic locations for paragliding.
Suitable Timings for Paragliding:
You can enjoy paragliding between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Weight limits for Paragliding In Dehradun:
Minimum Weight – 30 Kg
Maximum Weight – 85 Kg
Note: Paragliding is possible only in good weather conditions. And flight time may vary due to different wind pressure.
Departure Point :Paragliding in Dehradun, Mussoorie, Adventure Bucket, SHOP NO-6, INTER COLLEGE, OPP, Maldevta Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248008, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.