Parasail Experience in St Thomas
Come fly in the beautiful US Virgin Islands, and experience the thrill of an offshore powerboat ride, parachuting, ballooning and gliding, all in one action packed adventure at a fraction of the cost. People ages 6 and up can be accommodated, so with the 100% safety record, parasailing in St Thomas is fun for the whole family!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
You will arrive at the Parasail Boat at boat slip N-28 at Sapphire Beach Marina. PLEASE ARRIVE 15-20 MINUTES AHEAD OF YOUR SCHEDULED TIME. THE BOAT WILL LEAVE AT THE SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME. Once the waivers are completed the captain and crew will go over a safety briefing and then take you out to the ocean where they will inflate the Parachute and you will get an 8-10 minute parasail ride. Once everyone has parasailed you will return back to the dock.
• Sapphire Beach, St. Thomas
• Parasail Virgin Islands, 6720 Estate Smith Bay Sapphire Beach Marina Boat Slip N-28, 00802 St. Thomas
Departure Point :Sapphire Beach Marina, 6720 Smith Bay Rd, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.