Parasailing and Clear Kayak Experience in Coron
Spice up your vacation in Coron, Palawan as you experience gliding to the air when you avail this parasailing tour. This tour is perfect for adrenaline-junkies wanting to experience an exciting activity on the island of Coron.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip Speedboat Transfer from Zipline Lualhati Park to Royal Island
- Entrance fee to Royal Island
- Access to Floating Sea Pool
- Use of Clear Bottom Glass Kayak
What's excluded :
- Land Transfer from Hotel to Zipline Lualhati Park
Meet your coordinator and fellow joiners at the agreed time at the Zipline Lualhati Park, from there you will ride a speedboat to transfer you from the city proper to Royal Island Watersports. Upon arriving, you will first have a short orientation about the activity that you will be doing.
After the short orientation, you will have a 15-minute parasailing experience. You have the option to do it solo, by pair, or by threes. The experience will begin as you soar high in the air before you even know it. Marvel at the panoramic view of Coron’s beautiful sea and islands. For a more exciting time, you'll be treated to a water dip during the activity.
After the activity, you can try Royal Island’s other amenities, such as swimming in their floating sea pool or rest around their sitting deck, or sunbathe.
Sail through Coron’s seas via a clear bottom kayak to give you a thrilling experience while you paddle around the area. Returning to Coron’s town proper is by batches, so you may inform one of our staff what time you'd like to return to the drop-off point.
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind chance to witness the aerial view of Coron Island when you join this parasailing tour.
• Coron Bay, Coron, Busuanga Island Philippines
Departure Point :Lualhati Park Coron, Coron Town Proper, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.