Parasailing at Smathers Beach in Key West
Parasailing at in Key West Fl at Smathers Beach
Fly high over the Smathers Beach Key West as you parasail from State of the art parasail boats
All crews Licensed and insured
per adult from
What's included :
- Parasail Ride
What's excluded :
Soar high above Key West and get breathless views of paradise. Come with us as we fly you the highest on the island. Sunset Watersports is Florida's original parasailing company. We have been parasailing for over 33 years. Join us on Smathers Beach in Key West for an EXCLUSIVE parasailing experience. We are the only company that can parasail on Smathers Beach. Come get a birds eye view of one of the most beautiful sides of the island.
You will be greeted by our friendly staff and climb aboard out state of the art parasail boats. Our crew will get you all geared up and gently lift off. Keeps your eyes peeled while you are floating high above the island as our aquatic friends swim below. Our captain will even dip your toes in the water if you would like, just ask.
We offer an amazing photo package on the boat, just ask our crew. You can even bring your own Go-Pro or camera too, so you don't miss capturing even one second of the excitement.
Join Key West's Original Watersports Company, Sunset Watersports, for this amazing parasailing adventure.
• Sunset Water Sports, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Smathers Beach, 2601 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040-5117
Departure Point :Smathers Beach, 2601 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.