Paricutin Volcano Crater Private Tour
This tour is "Off the beaten trail" class. People in good body shape will climb on ash and volcanic rocks besides riding a horseback for 2-4 hours. In 1997, CNN released a "Seven Natural Wonders of the World" list, which includes the volcano in Mexico as an important geological phenomenon. Don't miss the experience of climbing to one of the #7NaturalWonders of the world!!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Paricutin Volcano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paricutin Volcano, Mexico
Besides riding a horse and climbing the lava rocks, enjoy the hike to reach the very top of the crater of Paricutin Volcano. Come to discover the locations where scientists & photographers were when they knew that the volcano was having activity for 9 years, 10 months, 11 days and 6 hours!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Terraza Cantera Restaurant Bar, Av Francisco I. Madero Pte #313-2, Centro histórico de Morelia, 58000 Morelia, Mich., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
The corner of Madero & Guillermo Prieto st. Across from the Burger King at the front door of the hotel.Airports
- Morelia Airport, Morelia Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for handicap travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The car is sanitized day by day following the local health department recommendations. The PPE (personal protection equipment) will be provided for the day of tour. It is mandatory to report any health complications or symptoms that we should concern about, to Tour Guides and drivers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.