Paris Art of Pairing Cheese and Wine Tasting in a Cheese Cellar
Cheese and wine, the perfect marriage. Master the art of pairing these two delicacies during a tasting session in an underground cheese cellar in Paris. With your guide, a professional cheesemonger, delve below Paris' busy streets to discover an underground treasure trove of maturing cheeses. Sit down to enjoy a variety of seven French and Swiss cheeses, and learn how to match them with different wines while nibbling on French bread and fruit. Numbers are limited to 10 during this small-group tasting session, ensuring a more intimate experience.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional and friendly cheese and wine master
- Tastings of 7 cheeses and 4 wines
- Bread of course
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You will be guided by friendly and passionnate cheese masters, visit the cheese aging cellar, discover and taste a wide variety of cheeses and wines.
The tasting itself will happen in the 17th century cellar of the cheese shop : a quite and dedicated room to taste and learn everything about cheese and wine !
• 3rd Arrondissement, Paris France
• Paroles de Fromagers, 41 rue du Faubourg du Temple Cheese Shop, Central Paris, 3rd Arrondissement, 75010 Paris France
• Bread !
Departure Point :Paroles De Fromagers, 41 Rue du Faubourg du Temple, 75010 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The cellar is only accessible by stairs
- It can be cold in the cellar, so warm clothing is recommended
- Hygienic protective suit is provided
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.