Paris Bike Tour with Spanish Guide
Spin through the city streets like a local and explore the French capital in style on this approximately 3-hour fat tire bike tour in Paris. Follow your guide through the city to top attractions such as Napoleon’s tomb and Les Invalides, the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower. Cycle along the UNESCO World Heritage–listed banks of the Seine River and stop for a break among the trees in the pretty Tuileries Gardens. Admire the Arc de Triomphe, the Orsay Museum and more, and learn of their history from your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmet (provided by optional)
- Live Spanish-speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuity (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Meet your guide in central Paris, then hop onto your bike to begin your approximately 3-hour tour. The French capital is widely considered among the prettiest cities in Europe and a bike tour of Paris is a wonderful way to take in the top attractions in a fun and engaging way. Spin past famous sights such as the Louvre Museum.
Pass By: Musee de l’Armee des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Hotel National des Invalides, 75007 Paris France
Ride past Napoleon’s tomb and Les Invalides, and listen as your guide sheds light on their history and heritage. Along the way, perhaps take time to capture the city on camera.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Cycle along the UNESCO World Heritage–listed banks of the Seine River, and pause beneath the soaring spire of the Eiffel Tower.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jardin des Tuileries pl. de la Concorde, rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris France
Take a break at a café in the Tuileries Gardens. For a very reasonable price, you can enjoy traditional French snacks such as a strawberry pancake, a delicious chicken sandwich or creme brulée (own expense).
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Take in famous sites including the Arc de Triomphe, the Rodin Museum, Place de la Concorde and the Orsay Museum then, after four hours on your bike, head back to your starting point to conclude your Paris bike tour.
Departure Point :24 Rue Edgar Faure, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- All of our tours operate rain or shine, and we have rain ponchos for sale in our office.
- All participants over 12 years of age must be able to ride a bike
- All particpants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tandems reserved for guests less than 70lbs/32kg
- Trailers have a 2 child capacity with a combined maximum weight of 88lbs/40kg
- Babyseats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg
- Please dress appropriately for the weather; tours go out in rain or shine.
- Please specify at the time of booking if children need special equipment.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.