Paris Chocolate Walking Tour
Let your sweet tooth take the lead in central Paris on this two-hour guided walking tour, where you’ll follow the trail of the top chocolate shops in the Right Bank. It’s a chocoholic’s dream! As you walk around the heart of Paris, from Place de la Concorde through St Honore towards the Opera Garnier, your knowledgeable local guide will point out major Paris sights, explain some of the history of Paris and tell you why it’s famous for mouthwatering chocolate.
You’ll visit a selection of chocolate boutiques, where you’ll enjoy free tastings of delectable Parisian treats. This small-group walking tour is limited to 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour chocolate walking tour of Paris
- Visit a selection of boutiques rated among the greatest "chocolatiers" in Paris
- Chocolate tastings
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Right Bank (Rive Droite), Paris France
Entice your taste buds on this guided walking tour of the best Parisian chocolatiers. You’ll stay on the Right Bank, discovering the heart of Paris and some of its most elegant districts. Visit a selection of artisan-made chocolate boutiques (among the greatest in Paris!), where you can sample exquisite delights. The various production methods and the strengths of each artisan will be explained to you, and then you’ll have the chance to appreciate the quality of their products through a tasting in each boutique.
With a maximum of only 8 people per group, this small-group tour ensures a more intimate experience. The relaxed pace allows you to browse the specialties at each chocolate boutique, ask questions and make purchases if you wish. As you travel from shop to shop, you’ll see some of Paris’ most famous sights, like the Louvre, the Place de la Concorde and the Opera House.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :3 Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum numbers, or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please signal any food allergies at time of reservation, and also to your guide at the beginning of your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.