Paris Food Tour: French Gastronomy and History
Select either the morning tour of the Latin Quarter or the afternoon tour of Montmartre, and get ready to discover French gastronomy and history.
Numbers on this gourmet walking tour are restricted to a maximum of eight, ensuring you'll receive individual attention from your expert gastronomic guide. The number of stops you make could be expanded according to the seasonal availability of produce and your group's preferences.
The commentary from your expert foodie guide includes an overview of French culinary habits, a description of any seasonal events taking place at the time of your tour and an introduction to selected specialties in the shops. Your guide will discuss how these specialties are produced, how to choose and store the produce, and how to prepare your own gourmet recipes. You are encouraged to interact with your guide and ask as many questions as you like.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Additional food purchases outside of tastings
- Complete Meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Latin Quarter, 75005 Paris France
If you select the Latin Quarter Option, your tour will take place here.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
If you select the Montmartre Option, your tour will take place here.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: 47ter Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75005 Paris, France
2: 5 Place Blanche, 75009 Paris, France
Return Detail :1: Latin Quarter, Paris, France
2: Montmartre, 75018 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: some boutiques may be extra busy and others may be closed during peak holiday times
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please inform us of any allergies or food intolerance before your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.