Paris Highlights Full Day Trip from Le Havre
This day trip is designed to take you from Le Havre to Paris for a wonderful day in the French Capital.
You will be met in Le Havre (at the cruise ship) in the early morning in a deluxe private vehicle. After about 2 hours drive you will arrive in Paris where your private guided Paris sightseeing tour will start. The purpose of this tour is to give you an overview of all the most spectacular and famous monuments and historical sites of the city of light.
Make the most of your day there, you'll have plenty of time to explore with the help of your great English-speaking guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier in le Havre
- English-speaking guide
- Day of Sightseeing in Paris
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The Champs-Élysées, one of the most famous avenue in the world. A Must see when visiting Paris, where many of the city's significant events take place here, such as the arrival of the Tour de France and the Bastille Day Parade, among many others.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Located at the western end of Champs-Élysées Avenue, the Arc de Triomphe is 165-foot high. It is one of the most famous monument in Paris and the second largest triumphal arch in the world, since the completion of the “Monumento a la Revolución” in Mexico City in 1938.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet at the Cruise Ship PierPort of Le HavrePorts
- Grand Port Maritime du Havre, Terre-plein de la Barre, 76600 Le Havre, France
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.