Paris Night City Tour in Small-Group by Minivan
We make this small-group tour by minivan, so there are only two or three families participating in it.
We have a professional guide and professional driver. So it is a quite comfortable tour which offers a small-group sightseeing of Paris.
In this approximately 3 hours tour, we propose the "must-see" in Paris at night.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Paris Sightseeing with Live Guide
- Comfortable minivan with WiFi
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 9th Arr. - Opera, 9th Arr. - Opera, Paris, Ile-de-France
The group meet the Guide at the Opera Garnier Steps to start this Paris by Night Experience.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Our sightseeing goes first down to the Louvre.
Pass By: Jardin des Tuileries pl. de la Concorde, rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris France
We drive along the Tuileries park.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Place de la Concorde with it magnifique views.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
We drive along most famous Paris street Champs-Elysee
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France
Magnetic lights to the Arc de Triumph.
From this point we can see back the Tuileries park with similar Arch.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Afterward, we go back to La Mairie de Paris and Cite where you can see how the reconstruction of Notre Dame de Paris goes on.
Stop At: Pantheon, 75005 Paris, France
Going up for a few minutes to the Pantheon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
We are on the road to Dome des Invalides and Tours Eiffel.
Departure Point :10 Place de l'Opéra, 75009 Paris, France
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.