Paris Rail Day Trip from London with Optional Guided Tour or Sightseeing Bus
Take a day trip from London to Paris by Eurostar train, and explore the city on your own or with a host ! Choose from an independent trip with a Paris hop-on hop-off tour to see sights like the Louvre, or a escorted day trip that includes a city tour, a one hour circular sightseeing cruise and time to explore. The rail trip comes with a Eurostar seat in standard class, or an upgrade option is available to standard premier for more leg room, including light meals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paris travel pack (public transport information and city map)
- Hop-on hop-off tour - if you selected for Unescorted tour
- Fully escorted Rail Tour from London to Paris with Expert Guide ,If you selected for Escorted tour
- Enjoy a panoramic Small Group Tour of Paris and Sightseeing cruise (if escorted option selected)
- Return Eurostar tickets with reserved seats
- Luxury small private coach in Paris - if you selected for Escorted tour
- Light Meals on Eurostar, if you selected for Standard Premier tickets
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Pancras International Station, St. Pancras Station Euston Road, London N1C 4QP England
Central to London's King's Cross area; St Pancras International station is home to Eurostar and an exciting collection of shops, restaurants and bars.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gare du Nord, Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris France
The Gare du Nord, officially Paris-Nord, is one of the six large terminus stations of the SNCF mainline network for Paris, France. Near Gare de l'Est in the 10th arrondissement, the Gare du Nord offers connections with several urban transport lines, including Paris Métro, RER, buses and Eurostar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The Avenue des Champs-Élysées is an avenue in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France, 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) long and 70 metres (230 ft) wide, running between the Place de la Concorde and the Place Charles de Gaulle, where the Arc de Triomphe is located. It is known for its theatres, cafés, and luxury shops, for the annual Bastille Day military parade, and as the finish of the Tour de France cycle race.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
The Place de la Concorde is one of the major public squares in Paris, France Measuring 7.6 hectares in area, it is the largest square in the French capital. It is located in the city's eighth arrondissement, at the eastern end of the Champs-Élysées.
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The Eiffel Tower is a wrought-iron lattice tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower.
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Enjoy unique views over Paris on a Seine River Cruise and pass under top attractions from the Orsay Museum, Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral. (If option selected)
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville Entrée au 5 rue Lobeau ou au 29 rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris France
The Hôtel de Ville in Paris, France, is the building housing the city's local administration, standing on the place de l'Hôtel-de-Ville in the 4th arrondissement.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The Louvre, or the Louvre Museum, is the world's largest art museum and a historic monument in Paris, France. A central landmark of the city, it is located on the Right Bank of the Seine in the city's 1st arrondissement.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
The Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile is one of the most famous monuments in Paris, standing at the western end of the Champs-Élysées at the center of Place Charles de Gaulle, formerly named Place de l'Étoile — the étoile or "star" of the juncture formed by its twelve radiating avenues.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Notre-Dame de Paris, also known as Notre-Dame Cathedral or simply Notre-Dame, is a medieval Catholic cathedral on the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of Paris, France. The cathedral is widely considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture.
Stop At: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, commonly known as Sacré-Cœur Basilica and often simply Sacré-Cœur, is a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in Paris, France
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :St Pancras International, Euston Rd, London N1C 4QP, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Unescorted tour - Paris hop on hop off bus includes informative pre-recorded commentary, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese and Korean.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.