Park Güell Official Guided Tour
Park Güell (Parc Güell in Catalan) is one of the most popular Barcelona tourist attractions. More than ten million travelers visit the park each year. At peak times, 1200 people enter the Monumental zone of the park at once. You can imagine getting in without too much waiting or hustle isn’t exactly easy, especially last minute.
per adult from
What's included :
- Reserved Entarnce for monumental zone
- Instant Confirmation
- Easy Cancellation
- Licensed Guides
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
One of the most visited attractions in the city, queues are very common, and tickets often sold out, especially during the high season. Park Güell tickets with skip-the-line access guarantee you a fast-track access, even on the busiest of days. Your visit to Park Güell is sure to be an enchanting experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Gaudi House Museum, Carretera del Carmel 24 Guell Park, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Gaudí House-Museum, located within the Park Güell in Barcelona was the residence of Antoni Gaudí for almost 20 years, from 1906 till the end of 1925. On 28 September 1963, it was opened as a historic home museum and nowadays houses a collection of furniture and objects designed by the architect.
Departure Point :COFFEE PARK, Carrer de Larrard, 57, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :PARK GÜELL, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Plaza de la Naturaleza is currently under restoration and there is a partial closure of part of its surface
- The ticket gives access to the Monumental Area of the Park, where the most important architectural ensemble is
- This entry allows free access to the Casa del Guarda, but access for capacity issues cannot be guaranteed
- This entry does not include the entrance to the Casa Museu Gaudí located in the free zone of Park Guell
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.