With the Asinara Parkway you will spend a day immersed in nature still very wild still present in Sardinia.
An ideal place for a photographic safari and a unique environment where the only example of white or albino donkey lives in harmony with the environment.
In addition to lazaretto, former high security prison Asinara is a natural park that still preserves its entirety of lines and where it is possible to swim in most of the coves that are found during the journey of the various paths.
Being led by an expert guide of places make this day even more secure and unique.
In addition to a varied fauna and a fragrant and colorful flora you will appreciate the silence that only an island can give off, so much to miss it only on the return from the trip.
In addition to an exclusive park guide you will be accompanied by a tour assistance that also acts as a mechanic and transport bags and various objects.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Bottle water will be supplied in optimal quantity for each person
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of bicycle
- Private transportation
- tour assistant with exclusive use that also acts as a bicycle and person transport
- helmet included
What's excluded :
- Lunch - lunch is packed and not included in the price
- admission to the Crama or other museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torre Aragonese, Piazza Cristoforo Colombo, Porto Torres, Sardinia Italy
The Aragonese Tower is located at the entrance to the Port of Porto Torres and is a reference point for ferries.
Nearby there is a bar where you can have breakfast before leaving
Departure Point :Imbarco Asinara Delcomar, Via Antonietta Bassu, 6, 07046 Porto Torres SS, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Parkway Asinara 6/5/2020 - 9/30/2020
Asinara in parkway bike 6/4/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday: 07:30 AM - 06:30 PM Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 06:30 PM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 06:30 PM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 07:30 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 06:30 PM Monday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 PM Tuesday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 PM Wednesday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 PM Thursday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 AM Friday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 PM Saturday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 PM Sunday: 06:30 PM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- if necessary for the children there are seats and trailers
- transfer service is provided for those arriving from the hinterland of Porto Torres
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.