Parliament Tour and Drink & Cruise at 2pm
Get on the gourmet side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city before embarking on a sightseeing cruise across the River Danube!
The Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognised landmarks of Hungary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Enrty to the Parliament and guided tour
- Cruise on the Danube from 2pm
- Entry/Admission - Hungarian Parliament Building
What's excluded :
- Additional meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
Built in 1904 by Imre Steindl in a peculiar Eclectic style mixed with Neo-Gothic details it is currently the largest building of the country. Tours are available throughout the day from 10AM and you may select any tour from the options just make sure to be able to make it to the Drink & Cruise meeting time!
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Danube Palace, Zrinyi utca 5, Budapest 1051 Hungary
After the tour, mix pleasure with pleasure on a refreshing Danube cruise.
Make your way to the meeting point at Danube Palace by 13:30 and enjoy your scenic sail through the artery of Budapest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
With a cool welcome drink in your hand, prepare for pure amazement. The cruise will take you under 6 Danube Bridges while showcasing one of the most beautiful cityscapes in the world. Rediscover the Parliament Building from a new perspective and witness sights such as the St. Stephen’s Basilica, the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion and the Great Market Hall as you cruise along them.
Aside from the complimentary welcome drink, the cruise includes another glass of selectable beverage from a wide range of soft drinks, wine or beer. Take in an unconcealed view from the open air balconies of the boat while sipping away on your favourite refreshment.
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Admire the beauty of the magnificient Castle Hill!
Pass By: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Explore one of the most iconic landmark of Budapest from a new point of view!
Pass By: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Watch for the one of a kind tower of this magical church!
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Pass by under the oldest and one of the most beautiful bridge of Budapest.
Pass By: Gellert Hill, Budapest Hungary
Pass by the most memorable landmark of Budapest which dominates the city's view!
Pass By: St. Gellert Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool, Kelenhegyi ut 4, Budapest 1118 Hungary
Feel free to imagine yourself being treated in one of the most prestigious Thermal Baths in Budapest!
Pass By: Mupa Budapest, Komor Marcell Utca 1., Budapest 1095 Hungary
Let yourself be amazed by the modenr look of the "MÜPA", of the Palace of Arts!
Departure Point :1: Hungarian Parliament Visitor Centre, Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér, 1055 Hungary
2: Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 6, 1054 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a different price of the Parliament for adults and students coming from the European Union and for those visiting from countries outside the EU. Please check carefully before selecting!
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDF document). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour
- The price of the program includes the Parliament booking fee as well
- You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.