Party Cruise in Port Aransas
Leave your cares behind as you set on board this unique and beautiful tiki cruise. You will spend two hours with us enjoying the beauty and sounds of the ocean and aquatic life as you sail and tour past dolphins, light houses and beautiful natural scenery. You bring your own beverage and snacks allowing you to choose you drink of choice as we encounter wonderful scenery on our tour. Clean full sized bathrooms available for your convenience while on tour. This is the best way to see the true beauty of Port Aransas and what it has to offer up close and personal.
Feel the vibe of the island as you tour with Capt Kirks Tiki Cruises
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- - [ ] Please bring a cooler with any beverages and snacks you would like to take. This is both non alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
- [ ] Restroom facilities on board we just ask that you dispose of the toilet paper in the trash can verse the toilet. It’s a marine thing.
- [ ] Coolers are allowed and encourage. We encourage coolers be kept to 2 foot by 3 foot to allow adequate room for other passengers.
What to expect:
- [ ] Upon boarding the boat your Capt. will relay where to sit on the boat while your signing your release documents.
- [ ] As you depart the harbor your Capt. will be giving you a safety briefing on emergency procedures and donning a life jacket.
- [ ] When you step on board the boat we want to transform you to a fun and festive vibe. Enjoy the trip and let’s have fun.
• BYOB - Bring your own alcohol and snacks.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Thank you for choosing Capt Kirks Tiki Cruises. We’re excited to have you cruise with us. We will pick up at the Port Aransas Municipal Harbor located at 3500 Island Moorings Yacht Club & Marina slot 108 located in Port Aransas. We will pick up next to the boat ramps there are some boat slots on the north side we will pull into to allow you to board the boat. A couple of points of interest to make your adventure more pleasurable.Ports
- Island Moorings Yacht Club & Marina, 3500 Island Moorings Pkwy, Port Aransas, TX 78373, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.