Passion Catalina Island & Snorkeling
Catalina Island or Isla Catalina is a tropical island located 1.5 miles from the mainland on the south-east corner of the Dominican Republic, near La Altagracia and La Romana. It is a top visited destination popular for snorkeling and its private sandy beach.
Our journey begins with a drive through the luxurious resort of CASA DE CAMPO passing by the infamous TEETH of the DOG golf course and the mansions of the rich and famous.
Arriving at the Marina we will board our Sailing Catamaran and cruise out of the “River Chavon” taking in the breath-taking views of the landscape and the Dominican jungle whilst enjoying a snack and refreshments. Once we navigate out of the river mouth into the Caribbean Sea, we will hoist the sails and relish the fair winds on our 45-minute sailing voyage. Entering the National Park of the “ISLA CATALINA” we will anchor at the world-renowned dive and snorkel spot THE WALL. There is much more to enjoy in this beautiful paradisiacal island!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Land and water transport
- Bottled water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
Once you arrive to Catalina Island you can have lunch and drinks, chill at the beach and explore the area.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup is usually at the lobby but if you are not staying in a hotel we can arrange a meeting point for you
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Go Excursions