Passions of Paradise Great Barrier Reef INCLUSIVE Tour
Passions of Paradise is a 25m brand new sailing catamaran! Get up close to a giant maori wrasse, follow a turtle over colourful coral gardens or swim with a reef shark when you dive, snorkel and sail with Passions of Paradise. Experience a unique reef adventure with a personalised day exploring two pristine Great Barrier Reef locations without the crowds. Come and spend the day in the company of the friendly crew and new friends as you soak up the sun and sail back to Cairns with a local operator whose environmental credentials and attention to detail have earned many awards including the Australian Tourism Award for Adventure.
- A stylish, fast & modern air conditioned catamaran taking you to the best reefs
- Morning tea including fresh brewed coffee and muffins plus afternoon cheese platter
- High quality brand new snorkel and dive equipment along with expert tuition
- Flotation devices
- Complimentary guided snorkeling tours
- An on board marine naturalist presentation
- A diverse tropical buffet of hot and cold dishes including fresh tropical fruit.
- High calibre sailing on a unique and friendly boat.
Return Transfers: Pick up Time will be advised upon confirmation of booking. If you have not already booked a transfer please contact us to arrange one.
Open dated tickets are subject to availability, please give 7-14 days’ notice to book. All bookings must be reconfirmed 24-48 hours in advance.
REEF LEVY INCLUDED IN THIS TICKET.
- Day 1 : Passions of Paradise Great Barrier Reef Day Tour715 - 0750 Check in at Reef Fleet Terminal 0800 - 0815 Tea/Coffee and muffins are served before our safety briefing commences 0815 - 1015 Cruise to first Outer Barrier Reef Location Passions of Paradise has a selection of more than 24 superior outer reef locations to choose from. Each day we will select the two best sites tailored to the weather conditions to give our guests the best possible experience. 1015 - 1245 Arrive at First Outer Barrier Reef Location – THE POOL IS OPEN! 1215 - 1245 Lunch is served on-board; enjoy a sumptuous hot and cold buffet lunch including a selection of fresh salads and tropical fruits. Lunch is prepared daily by our chef on-board the vessel for maximum freshness and taste. Vegetarians are catered for daily. 1245 Depart First Outer Barrier Reef Location 1300 - 1445 Arrive second Outer Barrier Reef Location - The POOL is open again! 15.00 - 16.45 (approx) Time to enjoy a cold beverage on the way home as we hoist the sales and sail back to Cairns. Enjoy our marine life presentation in our air conditioned saloon or soak up the sun on our boom netsMeals :Lunch
Departs: The Reef Fleet Terminal Daily. Check in is at our counter at the Reef Fleet Terminal at 7.00am for an 8am departure, Please call 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your transfer time.
Reef Levy: The Reef levy is included in this ticket and is NOT required to be paid onboard.
On Board Optional Extras
Introductory Dive: $70
2nd Introductory Dive: $45
Guided Certified Dive: $70
2nd Guided Certified Dive: $45
Underwater Camera Hire: From $49.00 per Day
Assorted Snacks, Drinks and Merchandise available from the Bar.