Passions of Paradise Great Barrier Reef INCLUSIVE Tour Northern Beaches Transfers
Passions of Paradise is a brand new 25m sailing catamaran. Get up close to a giant maori wrasse, follow a turtle over colourful coral gardens or swim with a reef shark when you dive, snorkel and sail with Passions of Paradise. Experience a unique reef adventure with a personalised day exploring two pristine Great Barrier Reef locations without the crowds. Come and spend the day in the company of the friendly crew and new friends as you soak up the sun and sail back to Cairns with a local operator whose environmental credentials and attention to detail have earned many awards including the Australian Tourism Award for Adventure.
- A stylish, fast & modern air conditioned catamaran taking you to the best reefs
- A diverse tropical buffet of hot and cold dishes including prawns and fresh tropical fruit.
- Morning tea including fresh brewed coffee and muffins & afternoon cheese platter
- High quality brand new snorkel and dive equipment along with expert tuition
- Flotation devices
- Complimentary guided snorkelling tours
- An on board marine naturalist presentation
- High calibre sailing on a unique and friendly boat.
Return Transfers: Pick up Time will be advised upon confirmation of booking. If you have not already booked a transfer please contact us to arrange one.
Open dated tickets please give 7 days’ notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 48hrs in advance. Ph: 1800 111 346 or 07 4041 1600 or from outside AU: +61 7 4041 1600.
- Day 1 : Passions of Paradise Great Barrier Reef Day Tour06-45 (approx) Pick up from your Northern Beaches location TIME TO BE CONFIRMED AT TIME OF BOOKING 0715 - 0800 Check in at Reef Fleet Terminal 0800 - 0815 Tea/Coffee and muffins are served before our safety Briefing commences 0815 - 1015 Cruise to first Outer Barrier Reef Location Passions of Paradise has a selection of more than 24 superior outer reef locations to choose from. Each day we will select the two best sites tailored to the weather conditions to give our guests the best possible experience. 1015 - 1245 Arrive at First Outer Barrier Reef Location – THE POOL IS OPEN! 1215 - 1245 Lunch is served on-board; enjoy a sumptuous hot and cold buffet lunch including a selection of fresh salads and tropical fruits. Lunch is prepared daily by our chef on-board the vessel for maximum freshness and taste. Vegetarians are catered for daily. 1245 Depart First Outer Barrier Reef Location 1300 - 1445 Arrive second Outer Barrier Reef Location - The POOL is open again! 15.00 - 16.45/17.00 (approx) Time to enjoy a cold beverage on the way home as we hoist the sales and sail back to Cairns. Enjoy our marine life presentation in our air conditioned saloon or soak up the sun on our signature boom nets 17.00 Transfer back to your hotelMeals :Lunch
Open date tickets are subject to availability, please give 7-14 days notice to book. All bookings must be reconfirmed 24-48 hours in advance.
REEF LEVY INCLUDED IN THIS TICKET. At the time of printing the Reef Levy comprised of a $6.00 environnental charge, $1.66 port charge and $7.34 in other administration fees.
Northern Beaches Transfers: Pick up Time will be advise upon confirmation of booking. Please be waiting outside your accomodation 2 minutes before your scheduled pick up time.
Reef Levy: The Reef levy is included in this ticket and is NOT required to be paid onboard.
On Board Optional Extras
Introductory Dive: $70
2nd Introductory Dive: $45
Guided Certified Dive: $70
2nd Guided Certified Dive: $45
Underwater Camera Hire: From $49.00 per Day
Assorted Snacks, Drinks and Merchandise available from the Bar.