Pastoruri Glacier Day Trip
See the famous Pastoruri Glacier before it disappears forever! Ths day tour begins with a stop to see the massive Puya Raimondii plants that can grow up to 120m.
Once dropped off by the car, you have the option to walk or take the horse to a (litterally) breathtaking 5250m where you'll appreciate the quickly shrinking glacier. Great option for acclimitization if you're looking to hit higher altitudes!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee of 30 soles for non-residents and 15 soles for residents
- Entry/Admission - Pastoruri Glacier
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pastoruri Glacier, Recuay 02410, Peru
We pick you up at 9am, before stopping briefly to check out some impressive Puya Raimondii plants at 11am. We then begin our 40 minute hike to the glacier, unless you'd rather take a donkey ride up there. We'll then stop at Ticapampa for lunch at 3pm before arriving back in Huaraz at 5pm
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
** IMPORTANT ** We will pick you up from your hostel in Huaraz! But we can only do this if you email / whatsapp: full names of travellers participating, the hostel name and room number immediately after booking has been confirmed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.