Pastries of Vienna
There are many reasons why Vienna is so well-known for its sweets - come and find out why! Explore the city’s most iconic and niche pastry “artists” accompanied by one of our team members with a serious sweet tooth and sample a variety of specialties, some from the traditions of the former empire, some from more recently settled bakers.
So come with us to:
- Discover a local family-owned bakery, well known by locals
- Learn all about Vienna's world famous coffee house culture and indulge in some "Gugelhupf" while doing so!
- Sample some hand-made Austrian chocolate with flavor combinations you've never even dreamt of!
- Let us show you what pastries and sweets really mean to us culturally
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - All sorts of delicious sweets
What's excluded :
- Public transportation ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reumannplatz, Reumannpl., 1100 Wien, Austria
Discover an amazing local family-run bakery in the heart of a very local district in Vienna.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Vienna Naschmarkt, Kettenbruckengasse Kettenbrückengasse, Vienna 1040 Austria
This whole area is amazing for discovering pastries! We will show you the most delicious morsels Vienna has to offer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Inner City, Inner City, Vienna
Some of Vienna's best-kept pastry secrets are hidden in the little alleys of Vienna's old-town.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Stephansplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please be aware, that masks are required in all public transporation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.