Patabamba - Private Experiential Tourism
The Patabamba community is wonderful, its people, food and customs. The cheerful reception and entertainment is made in the house of our host who lives there.
The community is located above the Sacred Valley of the Incas, so you will appreciate the majestic view of the Sacred Valley and live with the family of our host.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - PACHAMANCA, traditional food of the area
- Bottled water - 01 500 ml bottle per person
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turismo vivencial en Patabamba, Calca Province, 08110, Peru
Our driver and / or guide will pick you up from your respective Hotel in Cusco.
Patabamba, a community with approximately 200 families that are especially dedicated to agriculture (potatoes, corn, beans and cereals such as quinoa and tarwi. For agriculture they make use of ancestral tools such as Ch'akitaklla to remove the land. One of its main activities is the cattle raising and grazing of camelids, sheep and cattle, so it is also another of its main activities is textile.
In one part of the community is the Mirador where the view of the Sacred Valley landscape is impressive.
Among its typical dishes, the word Pachamanca in Quechua which means “banquet in casseroles or clay pots).
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your respective hotelsPrivate service
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/10/2020 - 3/10/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with respiratory problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.