Patan, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square tour
This trip to the UNESCO listed cultural heritage site Patan and Kathmandu Durbar Square will offer you a deeper understanding of the historical development of arts and architecture. The grand Stupa of Swayambhunath along with many monasteries will surely enlighten you spiritually, giving you a glimpse of inner peace and harmony that can be obtained by learning how to be present and accept life as it unfolds. Fusing Hindu and Buddhist traditions, Tibetan culture and the diverse practices of dozens of castes, Nepal is simply one of the most culturally diverse places on earth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
A tour to Krishna temple — stone-built temple rich in its artistic design with 21 pinnacles, Mahaboudha, Mul Chowk, Sundari Chowk, Mani Chowk, Narayan Chowk, Golden temple and stupas around will give you information of Malla period’s art and culture in the area. Passing through the alleys and traditional houses you will enjoy watching the sight from every corner followed by tour to Swayambhunath stupa famously known as monkey temple.365 stone steps lead up to Nepal’s oldest stupa, from where you will have magnificent panoramic views over the city. The site itself has stood as a hallmark of faith and harmony for centuries. The glory of the Kathmandu Valley is said to have started from this point.
We will end our tour in Kathmandu Durbar Square, which used to be a royal palace – now it’s home to the Living Goddess ‘Kumari’ is one of UNESCO listed cultural sites, containing ancient temples, palaces, and a courtyard. The pagoda-style palace with nine stories is the main attraction and offers a great panoramic view of the city. The palaces and the pagodas are rich in arts and superior examples of wooden craft that flourished in the 14th century.
• Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
• Patan Museum, Royal Palace Complex Durbar Marg, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
• Golden Temple (Hiranya Varna Mahavihar), Kwalakhu Rd North of Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44600 Nepal
• Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
• Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up in front of the Hotel Buddha.
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.