Patios tour in Cordoba
Enjoy a guided tour through the Patios of Cordoba. Stroll through 7 patios and courtyards filled with lush vegetation and flower gardens. Discover Córdoba’s many layers of royal history with our informative guides.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Los Patios De San Basilio
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Patios De San Basilio, Calle San Basilio 14 In the garden area at the entrance of the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, 14004 Cordoba Spain
Undoubtedly, the patios are one of the emblems of the city. World Heritage from 2012, this tradition comes from the Romans and the Muslims. Therefore, we took these influences to create our beautiful courtyards, filling the houses with nature.
The locals will open us their own houses to discover six magnificent patios of the neighborhood of San Basilio. Some of them were rewarded during the renowned Festival de los Patios celebrated in May. What’s more, we’ll admire monuments like the Belén Tower and the Sculpture of the Patios.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle Ángel de Saavedra, 5, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :San Basilio, Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A group minimum of 1 people is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.