Pattaya Tiffany's Show Admission Ticket
Experience the first-ever transvestite cabaret show in Southeast Asia. Be amazed by more than 100 professional performers in dazzling costumes presenting creative impersonations through songs, dance, and tales of romance and adventure.
- The biggest transvestite cabaret show in Southeast Asia
- Exotic & spectacular dance performances
- More than 100 professional performers in dazzling costumes
- Memorable event for the entire family
- 4th Internationally acclaimed show around the world
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Live performing show
- Entry/Admission - Tiffany's Show Pattaya
What's excluded :
- Food & beverages
- Visit: Tiffany's Show Pattaya, 464 M.9, Pattaya 2nd Road, Pattaya 20260 Thailand
Upon arrival, you are welcomed with a soft drink, and then you can find your seat and get ready for the show to begin. Then the curtains rise and beautiful dancers enter the stage. Marvel at the eye-catching costumes and how the colorful light show lines up with the music.
This original transvestite cabaret show started in a small bar in Pattaya in 1974 and since then has astonished millions of visitors. Make sure you are one of them, and don’t miss out on the memorable experience.
Watch how the professional artists create a wonderful production and set your feet tapping and your heart racing. By the time the final curtains comes down, you are begging for more.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Tiffany's Show Pattaya, 464 M.9, Pattaya 2nd Road, Pattaya 20260 Thailand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.