Pattaya View Point City Tour with Big Buddha Hill
Explore Pattaya on a half-day tour with a guide who shows you sacred monuments and picturesque coastal views. You’ll visit the Big Buddha temple (Wat Phra Yai), and head to a viewpoint that overlooks Pattaya Bay. This tour provides an overview of the city that is perfect for first-time visitors.
• Travel in comfort with a local guide
• Entrance fees to all attractions
• See Buddhist statues at Wat Phra Yai
• Great photo ops of the Gulf of Thailand
• Easy, stress-free transportation to & from your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Big Buddha Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CentralFestival Pattaya Beach, 333/99, Moo 9, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya 20260 Thailand
Pattaya is nestled along a picturesque bay on the East Coast of the Gulf of Thailand. Many Things to see and enjoy in Pattaya.
- Around 01:30 pm Pick Up From Hotel Lobby or meeting point
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Big Buddha Temple, Moo 10, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
- Go to Big Buddha Hill or Wat Phra Yai, here you can see the biggest Buddha image of Chonburi province, visible from far away approaching the hill. The Buddha image is located on top of Pratamnak Hill, just South of the city of Pattaya. Driving up the road to the top of the hill will give you some very nice views of the Pattaya bay area. A long stairway flanked by two golden colored Naga snakes leads to the Buddha image, that was constructed in 1977. The enormous golden colored Buddha image is around 18 meters high and is officially named Phra Buddha Sukhothai Walai Chonlathan, and is also known as Luang Pho Yai.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pattaya City Sign - Viewpoint, Near Bali Hai Pier, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
- Then Visit Pattaya Viewpoint (Khao Pattaya View Point) on Pratumnak Hill is the best viewpoint in the region and the place to visit day or night to get that classic shot of Pattaya’s sweeping, crescent bay. Be warned though, this is anything but an insider’s tip so expect to share your view with an almost ceaseless conveyor-belt of package tours and the local traders who follow them touting cheap souvenirs and expensive refreshments. This might sound off-putting but the reality is tours will usually stop for 10 to 15 minutes and once they have been called back to the bus, the view point becomes quiet and peaceful – perfect for enjoying the stunning scenery
- After Viewpoint, we drop back to the hotel
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
2: Central Festival Pattaya, 333/102 หมู่ที่ 9 Pattayasaisong Rd, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20260, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - City Center Pattaya District area (3 KM radius area) with namely North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya & Pattaya Beach RoadYou can also join our tours at PATTAYA Meeting Points - 1st Floor from the beach road side, next to Pattaya Soi 8 Police Station Central Shopping Mall PattayaAn additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.