Paul in Paris Eiffel Tower Photo Tour
"Paul in Paris Eiffel Tower Photo Tour" is a perfect way of having wonderful pictures by an artist-photographer who is also a passionate local guide. You will receive all your pictures (60 to 80) in high quality (for prints) and in small size also (for internet use) on the same day of the tour, through We transfer (or similar services) via your email. Paul will apply all his skills so that your experience of his "Paul in Paris Eiffel Tower Photo Tour" will remain as one of your best souvenirs of your trip, photos included. Came as you are and be ready to have some fun !
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
We will see the Eiffel Tower from various perspectives and distances, looking for good angles to take the best pictures : from the Trocadero Square and Gardens, from the Maréchal Harispe street, from the Champ de Mars, from the Bir-Hakeim Bridge...
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, Paris, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/10/2020 - 10/6/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Champ de Mars, 75007 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.