Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Show Admission Ticket
Christmas at Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Show!!!
‘Tis the season to YO HO at Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Christmas Show! ‘Jack’ up your holiday spirit in our woodsy, back yard ‘Decked out halls’ and sing along to original tunes of the season inspired by folklore of the forest. Enjoy holiday twists on over a dozen sporting competitions including speed climbing, sawing, log rolling, and more. Sip on some hot chocolate, unwrap your inner flannel and cheer the Dawsons and McGraws on to see which family will spend Christmas at Santa’s favorite logging camp in the Smokies!
The high energy show features lumberjacks from all over the nation! Heckling, booing and cheering are encouraged; but be warned, too much smack talk and you may end up on the stage competing against the professionals! These lumberjacks are not actors – they are actual world renowned lumberjacks with quite a resumé.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud
What's excluded :
- Visit: Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud, 2530 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-7007
The high energy show features lumberjacks from all over the nation competing in events such as the underhand chop, standing block chop, springboard chop, speed climbing, log rolling, boom run, ax throw, hot saw event, cross cut and more. Heckling, booing and cheering are encouraged; but be warned, too much smack talk and you may end up on the stage competing against the professionals! These lumberjacks are not actors – they are actual world renowned lumberjacks with quite a resumé.
Departure Point :Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud, 2530 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-7007
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests are encouraged to wear their own masks but it is not required to participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.