Paul's Oktoberfest unforgettable Tour Private
Oktoberfest is far more than just a Beer event.
This world’s largest beer and Bavarian festival is over 200 years old. If you want to visit it, than I promise you to make your visit unforgettable.
Me and my friends will take you and your group through the Theresienwiese. We deliver in an smooth and entertaining art the history behind this event.
Learn the most special words from our Dialect and the origins from Beer and the meaning of this beverage in our society.
We lead you through the main Breweries and take care that you and your friends enjoy our food and beer in one of the tents. We have special services for vegetarians.
Me and my friends speak German, english, spanish and portuguese. Even those, who weren't born here, live here many years and will bring the best for your visit.
Optionally, I send to you a printed book with your pictures.
This tour can be adapted to your needs.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Liter Beer
- Lunch - Chicken is the regular food, but I offer many options also for vegetarians
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees vary depending on the day of the tour and will be charged before the tour begin
- Driver/guide (can be booked separately)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oktoberfest, Theresienwiese 7, 80336 Munich, Bavaria Germany
Me and my friends take care of you and your group for the best quality visit to this event.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Theresienwiese, Munich, Bavaria Germany
I tell you how this event started once.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Munich Central Station, Bayerstrasse 10A, 80335 Munich, Bavaria Germany
We start here, but with some history
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Munich Central Station, Bayerstraße 10A, 80335 München, Germany
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is an additional service and will be charged according to time, distance and service needed. All prices and conditions will be informed by Telefone and confirmed through e-mail.
Return Detail :Theresienwiese, St. Paul-Strasse, 80336 München, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Private transport can be included and is charged additionally.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.