Pawna Lake Camping - Best Campsite in Maharashtra
Pawna Lake camping offers a great lakeside camping experience in such a spot that is bestowed with scenic beauty and great peace. Don't miss out the chance to witness the popular artificial lakes located near to Kamshet on the old Mumbai-Pune highway.
To enhance your camping delight, this package offers delightful camping and sightseeing experiences around the campsite. You shall also get to undergo other fun-filled outdoor games that would be available at the campsite.
You can enjoy a warm stay with your loved ones with the availability of comfortable tents. The tents would be allotted on the basis of 2/4/8 sharing camps pattern.
You will be provided with wholesome meals in the form of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, tea and BBQ will be offered with the package. Veg/non-veg options also available.
Distance: From Pune: 60 KM (Via Kamshet)
From Mumbai: 120 KM (Via Lonavala, Bhangarwadi Rd)
Check In Timing: 4 PM
Check Out Timing: 11 AM
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks in the evening : Tea and Pakoda
- Free BBQ (Limited - One serving each traveller)
- Veg- Dinner : Dal tadka, Paneer sabji or veg sabji, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Non Veg- Dinner : Chicken curry, Chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Breakfast on the second day: Tea and Poha
- Bonfire in the evening with light Music
- Cricket, Volleyball, Carrom & Badminton are available at a request to vendor.
- Washroom facilities (common) during the stay
- RO Water
What's excluded :
- Pickup and Drop
Day 1 - Arrival at the Campsite
- Arrive at the campsite by around and check-in by 04:00 PM. Walk around the vicinity and explore the location on your own.
- Once you are settled down, tea and snacks will be served in an hour or two.
- Enjoy soothing music and a lively bonfire at the campsite that would be ready in the evening after dark.
- Enjoy the unlimited dinner at the camp while enjoying the beautiful evening. If you feel like spending more time gazing at the sky and its stars, all the time and space will be yours.
Day 2 - Check-out from the Campsite
- Wake up early morning to enjoy the beautiful sunrise
- The breakfast is served around 9 AM
- You may check-out from the camps by 11:00 AM
• Pavana Lake, Thakursai - Ajivali Road, Thakursai, Pawana Nagar, Tal Maval, Dist Pune, Khandala, Lonavala 410406 India
Departure Point :Pawna Lake, Maharashtra
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.