Pawna Lake Camping - With Kayaking, ATV Ride and Dirt Biking
If camping sounds just right for your busy schedules, then this opportunity to go camping on the banks of Pawna Lake would be just perfect for you. Featuring a glorious climate and panoramic views of the waters and the mountains around, this place has become an important campsite after the construction of the Pawna Dam.
During this camp, you can enjoy various adventure activities like Kayaking, ATV Ride and Dirt biking. You can also play indoor and outdoor games like cricket, volleyball, badminton, carrom and darts.
You will be staying in tents on a multiple sharing basis. The tents are as new as they can get, and equipped with all the comfort you need.
Tents on 2/4/8 sharing can be provided depending on the group size.
Your package includes all 3 meals followed by snacks, tea, and BBQ. Veg/non-veg options are also available.
Distance: From Pune: 60 KM (Via Kamshet)
From Mumbai: 120 KM (Via Lonavala, Bhangarwadi Rd)
Check-In Timing: 4 PM
Check Out Timing: 11 AM
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks in the evening: Tea and Pakoda
- Free BBQ (Limited - One serving each traveler)
- Veg- Dinner: Dal tadka, Paneer sabji or veg sabji, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Non Veg- Dinner: Chicken curry, Chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Breakfast on the second day: Tea and Poha
- Stay in tents on sharing basis
- Bonfire (Dependent on the season)
- ATV Ride
- Dirt Biking
- Cricket, Volleyball, Carrom & Badminton are also available at a request to the vendor
What's excluded :
- Pickup and Drop
Day 1 - Arrival at the Campsite
- Arrive at the campsite by around and check-in by 04:00 PM. Walk around the vicinity and explore the location on your own.
- Once you are settled down, tea and snacks will be served in an hour or two.
- Enjoy soothing music and a lively bonfire at the campsite that would be ready in the evening after dark.
- Enjoy the unlimited dinner at the camp while enjoying the beautiful evening. If you feel like spending more time gazing at the sky and its stars, all the time and space will be yours.
Day 2 - Check-out from the Campsite
- Wake up early morning to enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
- The breakfast is served around 9 AM.
- You may check-out from the camps by 11:00 AM.
• Pavana Lake, Thakursai - Ajivali Road, Thakursai, Pawana Nagar, Tal Maval, Dist Pune, Khandala, Lonavala 410406 India
Departure Point :Pawna Lake, Maharashtra
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.