Peacocks, Presidents and Puzzles - The Winter Park Walking Tour
Welcome to one of Florida’s best-kept secrets, the lovely city of Winter Park!
Chartered in 1887, Winter Park is more than 100 years old and has the pedigree to prove it. Home of the first college in Florida, host to multiple U.S. Presidents swapping the chills of Washington for a tropical paradise, and the southern magnet of many celebrity visitors, Winter Park has a rich history just waiting to be explored and discovered!
Whether you are a visitor or a seasoned Central Floridian, you encounter intriguing tales of the past, savor the present, and envision the future as we guide you through the incredible brick-lined streets of Winter Park!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90 Minute Guided VIP Tour of Key Locations in Winter Park.
- Fun facts about the buildings, historical figures and celebrity connections to Winter Park.
- 10% discount for your next Original Orlando Tours adventure (valid for 30 days).
- Earn Sunny Perks Reward Points for gift cards or other discounts.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winter Park, Winter Park, Florida
On this fascinating Winter Park history tour, you’ll learn why this picturesque village became (and still is!) a mecca for wealthy businessmen, politicians, celebrities and their families over the years, as you wander along with the shops, restaurants, and historic buildings along Park Avenue, the thriving center of town. Wandering under the treed canopies and passing European-styled cafés, we’ll recount the personal stories of this Central Florida treasure and share the intriguing history behind the walls you see.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: 401 S Park Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
2: 151 W Lyman Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :North Park Avenue & West Morse Boulevard, N Park Ave & W Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Original Orlando Tours are updating our COVID-19 Safety Measures as the situation evolves in accordance with local and national guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.