Pearl Master Class – Perth
Become a pearling expert with this 60-minute master class that shines a light on Western Australia’s iconic Pearling Industry. Work with the world's largest pearl producing oyster and witness a live pearl harvest.
Learn how pearling technicians seed and harvest oysters and discover exactly what makes the perfect pearl.
The master class takes place in the harvest room of our flagship Elizabeth Quay store. This experience includes an exclusive pearl meat tasting, a true Broome delicacy that is revered around the world and you will receive a $50 gift voucher to use in the showroom.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- 50 gift voucher
- Entry/Admission - Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay
What's excluded :
- Transport to/from hotel is not offered - guests must find their own way to the venue. Please call our showroom should you require assistance finding the venue - 08 9241 6565
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay, Western Pavilion, Barrack Square, Elizabeth Quay, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
This 1 hour experience gives an exclusive insight into the mysterious world of pearling. You will learn exactly how pearls are grown through modern day practices and be provided with a thrilling recount of the rich history surrounding pearling in Broome.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay, Western Pavilion, Barrack Square, Elizabeth Quay, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour offered in languages other than English - Mandarin, Japanese, German, please contact the supplier after booking the tour to request.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 25 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.