Pedestrian tour: The Soared Symbol of Independence
The modern palaces of the capital are something like a poetic note, flashing among the prosaic infrastructure of Nur-Sultan. You will know the palaces, serving to different aims such as running official state events, forums, congresses as well as holding the University of Arts; all these are gathered in one architectural complex called “The Square of Independence” where you will see the symbol of freedom – the “Kazakh Yeli” (Kazakh Nation) Monument.
Moving along the new direction of Nur-Sultan, you will see magnificence of modern constructions under the dome the independent sky, your tour will end with a walk in the President Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry tickets
- Entry/Admission - Independence Square and Kazak Eli Monument
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Independence Square and Kazak Eli Monument, prospekt Tayelsizdik, Nur-Sultan Kazakhstan
Amazing panoramic views of a left bank of Astana open from Independence Square. All power and freedom of the country is felt on the square among majestic monuments and fountains. There are the National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the unique Palace of Peace and Reconciliation, the cathedral mosque Hazret-Sultan, National university of arts "Shabyt" in the neighbourhood.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Nur-Sultan(Astana)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.