Pedraforca trek + cultural visit to local producer
This circular itinerary allows us to get to know the Pedraforca 360º mountain, taste the gastronomy of the refuges, and end with a visit to the Pedraforca craft beer facilities. An experience to remember a magnificent day of trekking, gastronomy and visits to local producers.
El Pedraforca is located between the municipalities of Saldes and Gósol, northwest of Berguedà and the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
We will walk near stone buttresses, lush pine forests, wide valleys and meadows, linking, somewhere along the way, with the path of Bons Homes or the path of Cavalls del vent.
We will make a 360º tour of the massif, which allows us to get to know all the sides of this emblematic mountain of Catalonia, we will see its emblematic north face, its pots, Eurosiberian forests and the impressive calcareous wall of the southern slope.
Finally we will be able to know the interesting process of making local craft beer.
per adult from
7 to 19 hours
What's included :
- Safety and first aid equipment
- UIMLA planning and guidance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Menu with main course, second, dessert and 1 drink.
- Entry/Admission - Pedraforca
What's excluded :
- Personal material needed to carry out the activity
- Any other service not specified as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pedraforca, Spain
This circular itinerary allows us to get to know the Pedraforca mountain by its four sides, taste the local cuisine and the proximity of the shelters, and end with a visit to the Pedraforca craft beer facilities. A complete experience to remember a magnificent day of trekking, gastronomy and visits to local producers.
Pedraforca is located between the municipalities of Saldes and Gósol, northwest of Berguedà and in the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park. It limits the north with the Sierra del Cadí, the south with the Sierra de Ensija and the west with the Sierra del Verd. This unmistakable silhouette mountain draws hikers and climbers of all ages.
We will walk near stone buttresses, lush pine forests, wide valleys and meadows, Following PR-C 127 throughout the route, linking, somewhere along the way, to Camí dels Bons Homes, Camí de Cavalls del vent or el Camí dels miners.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Saldes, Saldes, Catalonia
Once the trekking is finished, we will go to Saldes to visit the La Cervesera facilities, where we can learn about the interesting process of making their product. We will be able to try its varieties, which depending on the moment, may be roasted, blonde, black or mushroom. It will be accompanied with a pairing of a product of proximity of Berguedà (cheese or traditional sausage).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaça de Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.