Pedraforca Trekking & Local Gastronomy
This circular itinerary allows us to get to know the Pedraforca mountain on its four sides, and end by tasting a menu where we will savor the best local cuisine. A complete experience to remember a magnificent day of trekking and gastronomy.
El Pedraforca is located between the municipalities of Saldes and Gósol, northwest of Berguedà and the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
We will walk near stone buttresses, lush pine forests, wide valleys and meadows, following PR-C 127 throughout the route, linking, somewhere along the way, with the Bons Homes path or the Cavalls del vent path.
We will make a 360º tour of the massif, which allows us to get to know all the sides of this emblematic mountain of Catalonia, we will see its emblematic north face, its pots, Eurosiberian forests and the impressive calcareous wall of the southern slope.
Finally, an excellent menu will await us to recover from trekking in a nearby restaurant. Do not miss it !!
per adult from
7 to 18 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- UIMLA planning and guidance
- Safety and first aid equipment
- Lunch - Menu with main course, second, dessert and 1 drink.
- Entry/Admission - Pedraforca
What's excluded :
- Personal material needed to carry out the activity
- Any other service not specified as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pedraforca, Spain
We will walk near stone buttresses, leafy pine forests, wide valleys and meadows, following the PR-C 127 along the route, linking, somewhere along the route with the Camí dels Bons Homes, the Camí de Cavalls del vent or el I walked from the miners.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Barcelona center or surroundings
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.