Pelagic Birding Isla Blanca Cancun Mexico
An adventure in the white island area, boat ride to reach the mangrove areas within the manatee lagoon where we will see waterfowl, we will surely see crocodiles and mangrove fauna, explorer areas in search of colorful and exuberant birds.
• 05:00 am Pick Up Time Cancun
• 06:00 am arrival to Isla Blanca.
• 06:30 am Birding in Manatee Lagoon
• 10:30 am Snack Time
• 11:15 am Birding time in the dunes.
• 02:00 pm Back to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Isla Blanca, Isla Blanca, Yucatan Peninsula
Our guided boat tour will take you through the mangroves where many birds species arrive every year plus the opportunity to sight if you are lucky manatees and crocodiles.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.