Peljesac and Ston Private Wine Tour with Tastings from Dubrovnik
Join us on a tour along second largest peninsula in Croatia - Peljesac, known for its top quality red wines (Dingac, Postup).
See, smell, feel, taste and get to know our wines and their history. Learn about olives and what makes a good olive oil. Marvel at medieval fortifications of Ston town and possibly end your day with picking some oysters from their oyster beds and tasting them on the spot!
Don't forget to tell us your desired start time!
- Ston – medieval gothic town, surrounded by 4 miles of fortified walls, and its famous 14. ct. salt panes
- Dingac Hills – most famous Croatian wine positions where grapes grow on 40-60 degree inclined slopes, getting the best out of the land, sea and the sun!
- Local boutique wineries – great wine, liqueur, cheese and organic olive oil together with homemade bite-sized delicacies with presentation done by the owners
- Mali Ston Bay – unspoiled bay with numerous oyster and mussels beds
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Presentation and tasting of wine and liquors in 3 wineries (small snack in at least one winery)
- Orientation tour of medieval town of Ston
- Air conditioned minibus/van or personal car
- English speaking driver / guide
- Multiple photo stops along the way
- Apartment/hotel/port pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- entrance tickets to Ston city walls or Ston salt panes – if you choose to visit them
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mali Ston, Mali Ston, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Photo stop at Mali Ston Bay dividing us from the mainland as Peljesac peninsula bends towards the open sea.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
A medieval city famous for its great city walls – second largest preserved fortification system in the world, its charming Gothic center and its salt panes – lucrative commodity in medieval times (salt was very dear and in demand in those days).
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Potomje, Potomje, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
At the village of Potomje we will stop at 2 private wineries in this with having presentation and tasting in each of them (red and white wine, liqueurs, olive oil, small bites).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dingač-Potočine, 20244, Potomje, Croatia
Driving to the most beautiful scenic parts of the steep cliffs of Dingac on Peljesac peninsula where wine grows on 40-60 degree incline. Photo stop
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tell us your desired start time and the address of accommodation. We will pick you up at your apartment or hotel's lobby.Ports
- Port of Dubrovnik
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.