Penang Tropical Fruit Farm with Fruit Tasting
Visit Penang’s only Tropical Fruit Farm which is ideally located in Teluk Bahang, with a breathtaking view of the hilly terrains and the Indian Ocean. Take a guided farm tour and learn about 140 species of local and regional tropical fruits. Opportunity to taste the various tropical fruits in season and the introduction of Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) process, Enzyme process and the natural soap making process.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver and guide
- Entrance fee
- Fruit tasting
- Entry/Admission - Tropical Fruit Farm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tropical Fruit Farm, Jalan Teluk Bahang, Batu Ferringhi, Penang Island 11050 Malaysia
You will be taken on a guided tour of the farm lasting about 30 minutes, together with one of the farm guides. After the tour, the farm guide will conduct the introduction of Virgin Coconut Oil process, Enzyme process, the natural soap making process, and also a sample tasting of its very own signature fruit enzymes.
You will also be able to sample its lemongrass teas and various varieties of its tropical honey. A breathtaking view overlooking the hilly terrains of Teluk Bahang awaits you while you enjoy and feast on a wide variety of freshly cut fruits from its fruit buffet spread. Also included is a freshly squeezed fruit juice of your choice - 100% fresh from its very own farm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in Penang Island
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.